hi martine. restaurant recs for my week long trip to LA? and also maybe night life and places to see in LA. not my first time, but I really wanna see what LA is all about this time thx
hi dominique! if u have a week in LA, i would recommend these spots.
- Umami Burger
- In & Out Burger (if you’re in a rush)
- Animal (get the foie maple biscuit before the end of june because it will be illegal then!)
- Joan’s on 3rd (for a quick breakfast/brunch)
- Ink or the Bazaar (if youre feel like spending cash if youre a fan of molecular gastronomy)
- Little Dom’s (best pancakes!)
- Son of a Gun (get the fried chicken sandwich)
- Gjelina (if you’re in Venice and are craving pizza)
- get mexican seafood from any sketchy looking spot. ha.
there are a lot of fun bars, although I don’t really go out too much. i like harvard & stone for something more chill.. and sayers club is a fun club in hollywood if youre looking one. you can go swimming at the standard in downtown la. it’s free and fun too. also, cinespia has movie nights every saturday at the hollywood cemetery which is fun
Mail (will not be published) (required)